[TriLUG] OT: list fork - moderated and unmoderated

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Mon Feb 9 22:23:43 EST 2004

If folks are gonna get their panties in such a wad over a joke here and
there despite the majority of my own posts being a sincere effort to help
others, me thinks it is time to let those folks form their own moderated
list.

I don't need some self righteous pompous ace internet neophyte delivering
personal instructions to my inbox on netiquette.