[TriLUG] OT: list fork - moderated and unmoderated

David R.Matusiak dave at matusiak.org
Tue Feb 10 11:11:11 EST 2004

Yes, boys!!  This is genius!  Now we are getting to the true essence...

The true essence of hatred, that is.  Now you are beginning to
understand how the Palestinians and Israelis feel about each other.
Beautiful!

Just when I was getting terribly bored with my inbox, along comes this
bile, vitriol and invective.  <sings>"These are a few of my favorite
things!!"</>

Please keep it up.  And please let me know the where/when for the steel
cage match.  I would love to see a bunch of computer nerds knocking the
sh*t out of each other.  I will even buy beer afterwards.

Love,
dave m.

--
"Take my word I'm a madman don't you know."  - Bernie Taupin, 1970