[TriLUG] content manager for desktop PC

Aaron S. Joyner aaron at joyner.ws
Tue Feb 10 14:12:49 EST 2004

I've spent the past few days integrating squidGuard with squid and our
proprietary compression software.  You should definitely give squidGuard
a look, and if you have any configuration troubles, feel free to ask.
If you don't do anything too out of the ordinary it's a breeze - if you
stray too far from the beaten path things get... interesting.  :)

http://www.squidguard.org/

Aaron J.