[TriLUG] content manager for desktop PC

Dean Price dprice153 at charter.net
Tue Feb 10 14:50:40 EST 2004

Dean Price
deano at price4.org
dprice153 at charter.net
dean.price at ctg.com

Dansguardian
http://dansguardian.org/

I am currently using dansguardian on my Linux router/firewall. It scores
each page based on content, much like the spamassassin filters. I then
wrote a script to pull out any lines in the dansguardian log that contain
the word "DENIED" and mail those lines to me each morning.

Works like a charm

Dean Price
deano at price4.org
dprice153 at charter.net
dean.price at ctg.com

Dan Monjar said:
> I'm looking for something that will monitor and perhaps block the web sites
> my kids go to. Any recommendations?  I'm already doing some stuff at the
router but it is just primarily keyword blocking.