[TriLUG] DMA interrupt recovery

Douglas Kojetin djkojeti at unity.ncsu.edu
Wed Feb 11 11:31:19 EST 2004

oye!  this'll be my second in a month or so (which is significant for
the relatively few numbers of computers we have vs. the # of times i've
seen this happen before -- at least to me!).  i just ran WD diag tools
quick test -- it passed.  but, i'm going to rsync the data to another
computer (hopefully) and run the extended test to be sure next.