[TriLUG] automated response

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Wed Feb 11 13:40:17 EST 2004

On Wed, 2004-02-11 at 13:27, sholton at mindspring.com wrote:
> There was a discussion about this a while back on the List Managers mailing list.
>
> A good URL which came out of it was:
>     http://www.goldmark.org/netrants/auto-resp/
>
> Looking at the headers, TRILUG is 3 for 3 on the List Courtesy scale.
> Great Job, Tanner.

While Tanner of course does a great job, I'll just point out that what
makes our list "3 for 3" is the fact that we use GNU Mailman, which is
fully compliant.

I highly recommend mailman for anyone considering setting up a list
server.  It's quite easy to run, has just about every feature you need,
and is easy to extend if you know a little Python.

--Jeremy