[TriLUG] where to go from RH9?

John Beimler john at radiomind.com
Wed Feb 11 14:54:46 EST 2004

Wade Bowlin wrote:

> I've had several problems with AS since the rebuild from backup too.
> Samba 3 is buggy and crashes constantly.  I finally left the AS RPM
> and went with something newer. There was a PAM module missing for SMTP
> Auth.

On that note, is anyone aware of anyone aside from the CentOS-3 folks
building "extra" RPMs that Red Hat has determined are not needed? I have
gotten very good at rpmbuild since I started working with our RHEL 3
boxes, but it would be nice to have a nice repository of the rpms
already built.

Peace.

john