[TriLUG] where to go from RH9?

Roberto J. Dohnert webwarrior at gnu-darwin.org
Wed Feb 11 20:58:23 EST 2004

Oh yeah well reasoned?  Find me what is well reasoned about posting my
header information? Right.  If you think that is well reasoned then i
have a desert island in the Florida Everglades I want to sell you.  Im
being sarcastic just like he is but you know what here is my 0.02 cents,
you're a dick.  At least i didnt post to a LUG list saying Linux sucks,
then you could say I was being a troll.