[TriLUG] ban on freenode

davis davis at skink.net
Wed Feb 11 21:24:42 EST 2004

Hello

I am not happy that some of our members purposely went to the debian
irc channel on freenode and got our entire server banned.

... lead in omitted.

<thunderbear> g4lt: and your point is?
*** Part: admiralfrijole (~ianmeyer at moya.trilug.org)
<FieldySnuts> ed /var/spool/mail/ rocks
<beta3> cafuego: huh?
<cafuego> beta3: that's my random 32bit date
<beta3> o
*** Join: Popeye (~grinch at eca-dhcp-1001.reslife.lsu.edu)
<odl> !start a browser war
<dpkg> mozilla > w3m
<debian> What is a decent way to describe picky person?
<odl> that is real cool
<aland> I use OS X on my desktop, but Linux works great on my laptop
*** Mode change "+o dondelelcaro" by ChanServ
<assassin_bill> admir's tredding on risky ground talking of BSD here
*** Mode change "+b *!*@moya.trilug.org" by dondelelcaro

I've seen this particular individual attack me as well on the channel
and I think this bs has got to stop.  I dont see this type of behaviour
on any other channels.

--
Happy Trails

John F. Davis
ABC #6334 1992 R100GSPD                    Durham, North Carolina
http://www.skink.net