[TriLUG] ban on freenode - Magnus innocent!

Ian Meyer ianmeyer at mac.com
Wed Feb 11 23:35:35 EST 2004

I think he is innocent as far as all he did was suggest that I go over
there. He asked a question, and gave them a hard time as his question
scrolled out of the window, and got an answer.

I already said that I apologize, and lovelace has patched it over with
the freenode staff as well as the channel ops, with me also talking to
some of them.

I wouldn't log into IRC from the NCSU servers because thats against the
TOS for those services. I would from my resnet connection, but have no
reason to.

It was a moment of irrationality that has been blown out of proportion
by several orders of magnitude.

As far as I know, the ban has been lifted, so its now moot.

~Ian
What's that file that's attached you ask? Well, its my Gnu Privacy
Guard (GnuPG) signature that can be used to authenticate this email.
For more information, check out
http://www.gnupg.org/(en)/documentation/faqs.html