[TriLUG] all this whining

Mike M linux-support at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 12 13:31:57 EST 2004

On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 09:45:01AM -0800, Turnpike Man wrote:
> Would you ALL please stop whining and putting your 2 cents worth of comments to

Why be on a list if you can't put in your .02 worth?  Suppression of
comments is censoring.

> the list regarding the earlier dispute this week and now the latest debian
> debacle!  The issues are over, leave them be, please.

They are debacles.  They ought to be examined and discussed and exposed.
Misuse of other Linux user communities bothers me and I will take a stand
against it.

> Sorry for wasting your bandwidth, but this is driving me away from TriLUG.

Bandwidth is not a concern. Do the math.  Use the delete key if you
don't like the subject.

> If you have anything you'd wish to reply about this message, hit me up
> personally, and not to the list.

Nope. It's a list. No sneaking around. The conversation is over when it's
over and not because someone wants it to be over.  It's on topic too.
--
Mike

Two hundred years ago, we note mischievously, the average American or
European had a standard of living not very much superior to that of the
average man in India or China. -- dailyreckoning.com