[TriLUG] all this whining

Ryan Wheaton ryan.wheaton at comcast.net
Thu Feb 12 14:27:57 EST 2004

sorry guys, i want to make sure everyone knows that I was just kidding
around, trying to sound like i was playing with the #debian IRC bot.  I
agree with Mike in that these things need to be discussed, and am
actually enjoying watching it all go back and forth.  That may be
because I'm really bored at work, but nonetheless, am enjoying it.

trying to keep himself out of trouble,

ryan