[TriLUG] automated response

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformanceinc.com
Thu Feb 12 23:18:17 EST 2004

Tom Woods wrote:
> Not to defend the auto-respond to the maillist... But.....
>
> For example;  I am required to set an out of office (OoO) when I am
 > going to be, well...  Out of the office.  Unfortunately, this will reply
 > to mailing lists as well as individulas.  However, it doesn't reply to

With all due respect...that is not OUR problem.  The people in question
should login to their trilug mailman account and temporarily suspend their
mail delivery.  Ignorance is no excuse.  If I can figure it out...so can
they.

Chris Merrill                  |  http://www.webperformanceinc.com
Web Performance Inc.           |  http://www.webperformancemonitoring.net

Website Load Testing, Stress Testing, and Performance Monitoring Software