[TriLUG] jabber.trilug.org Yahoo transport

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Fri Feb 13 09:28:44 EST 2004

Dave,

What problems have you had with the AIM transport?

I've used the AIM transport on jabber.trilug.org ever since Tanner set
it up (over a year ago?).  It's always worked pefectly for me. (I use
bitlbee as the client.)

AOL seems to be the only one that hasn't tried to close off their
protocol, as yet.

--Jeremy