[TriLUG] automated response

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 13 14:32:08 EST 2004

Unfortunately when I made my 17th ! arg! comment, another OoO message hit the
list in response to it, so I beleive this person's would have continued had
Tanner not made the change that he did.  Either way, I agree with previous
comments, OoO should be configured to not send to the list or the person should
unsubscribe.  Heck I use my Yahoo! account for this, I wish I could stop their
silly tag... *sigh*

thanks,
David M.

--- Tom Woods <tom at familyfunnies.com> wrote:
> I couldn't agree more!
>
> However, the original message stated, "So we're gonna get this through
> the 17th ! arg! "
>
> My comments were  in response to this statement, not a defense of the
> out of office being sent to the list.  I was simply pointing out that we
> may not have continued to recieve the messages if the user had not been
> set to no email delivery on the maillist server.

<snip>