[TriLUG] LAN/WAN interface question

Owen Berry trilugbucket at berrybunch.net
Mon Feb 16 13:47:46 EST 2004

I have a Linksys BEFSR41 and in the past I've set it up to forward SSH
to my Linux box, and then using shorewall/openssh limited the external
IP's that can access it. Not sure how different it is with BEFSR11, but
I don't see why it wouldn't work.

I would hang on to the appliance if I could - a double line of defence
makes me feel safer.

Owen