[TriLUG] Perl module for Gallery remote protocol

Tanner Lovelace lovelace at wayfarer.org
Tue Feb 17 23:03:50 EST 2004

Greetings,

I know several people here use Gallery to display their photos and
several people here know and use perl.  If there are any combination
of the two, you might be interested in a small perl module I've written.

It's called Gallery::Remote and it's an implementation of the Gallery
Remote protocol for uploading and manipulating photos in Gallery.
At this point, I've done pretty much all the basic testing I can do
on my own and I'm interested in seeing comments from others about it.
If you are at all interested in this, please feel free to download it
from

http://www.trilug.org/~lovelace/perl/Gallery-Remote-0.01.tar.gz

or

https://pause.perl.org/pub/PAUSE/authors/id/L/LO/LOVELACE/Gallery-Remote-0.01.tar.gz

And send comments to me about it.

Thanks,
Tanner Lovelace
--
Tanner Lovelace       | Don't move! Or I'll fill ya full of... little
lovelace at wayfarer.org | yellow bolts of light! - Commander John Crichton