[TriLUG] up2date issue

John Franklin franklin at elfie.org
Mon Feb 23 10:12:38 EST 2004

I've been trying to use the TriLUG up2date server, but seem to be having
a problem with it.  The system I'm on is a RHL9 system, I've installed
the up2date config file and TRILUG-CA-CERT as directed by the TriLUG
Members FAQ, but here's what I'm seeing:

[root at artie rhn]# up2date --nox
There was an SSL error: [('SSL routines', 'SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE',
'certificate verify failed')]
A common cause of this error is the system time being incorrect. Verify
that the time on this system is correct.
[root at artie rhn]# date
Mon Feb 23 10:10:52 EST 2004

I'm thinking it's because the TRILUG-CA-CERT is out of date:

        Validity
            Not Before: Nov 11 04:27:32 2002 GMT
            Not After : Nov 11 04:27:32 2003 GMT

Is there an updated one?