MIME Type? (was Re: [TriLUG] OT: [Fwd: PC Hardware Annoyances Needed for New Book])

Tanner Lovelace lovelace at wayfarer.org
Wed Feb 25 17:18:45 EST 2004

Jeremy Portzer said the following on 2/25/04 5:10 PM:

> Any forwarded (MIME-attached, that is) message that I've seen has type
> "message/rfc822" .  Anyone seen any others?

I just added message/rfc822 to the list of approved types.

Please, btw, if anyone notices problems like this with the list, speak
up and mention them.  It's always nice, too, if you can do a little
investigating and steer us towards the solution, but even if you can't
just knowing there is a problem helps.  This is neither the first
or last problem with the trilug systems and the only way to find out
things like this is when people try to do stuff and they find that
something's broken.

So, Jon, thanks very much for mentioning that.  Otherwise we wouldn't
have realized it needed to be added.  And Jeremy, thanks very much
for finding the answer.

Cheers,
Tanner
--
Tanner Lovelace       | Don't move! Or I'll fill ya full of... little
lovelace at wayfarer.org | yellow bolts of light! - Commander John Crichton