[TriLUG] Mailman Question

Joseph Tate jtate at dragonstrider.com
Fri Feb 27 11:58:05 EST 2004

Jon Carnes wrote:
> You'll either have to automate the approvals (which is actually pretty
> easy) or hack into the Mailman code (not too hard either).  But I'm
> pretty sure this isn't a feature of the current release.
>
> Jon

Jon, any pointers on where to begin automating the approvals?  Curl
making http requests?  Catch the mail to the moderator and parse out the
approval code?  Is there a command line utility?

Any ideas why the user's moderation flag doesn't override these other
options?  I.e. the number of recipients, attachment size, etc.