[TriLUG] Keyboard problems

Stephen Hoffman srhoffman at hofftech.net
Mon Mar 1 12:46:32 EST 2004

Having a world of problems with my FC1 box.  I installed FC1 both at work
and at home.  I am having no problems with my home install, but at work
it's a different story.  The machine is a P3 650MHz with 192MB ram.  My
problem is that when I am typing every so often the screen appears to
freeze for a split second and then what ever character I last typed gets
repeated.  It is really quite annoying.  I upgraded to KDE 3.2 on both
machines and only this one is giving me head aches.  I tried a new
keyboard but with no luck, I fiddled with the control panel to see if
there were any settings I could adjust there but other then that I don't
know where to look for resolve!  I have googled for hours, but I can't get
a search phrased right to return any good results.  Anyone else
seen/solved a similar problem?

Thanks in advance,
Steve