[TriLUG] Keyboard problems

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Mon Mar 1 13:14:19 EST 2004

one of my clients experienced similar keyboard goofiness on their home pc
running mandrake 9.2.  i traced the root cause to evolution (only happend
when evo was running, never happened if it wasn't).  even if they weren't
*using* evolution (using openoffice or mozilla for example) it still froze
the keyboard.  switched them to kmail and all is well.

jason