[TriLUG] MASSIVE SECURITY BREACH

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Mon Mar 1 16:49:01 EST 2004

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004, Stanley A. Schultz wrote:

> It's a sad state of affairs when the very first posting of a new list
> member has to be something of this nature.

Yeah.  I guess it's also a sad state of affairs for the list to find out
it has a "MASSIVE SECURITY BREACH" which just happens to be documented in
the TOS as a friendly reminder.

> But shouldn't you know what your list is about? Ignorance is bliss only
> until your system is brought to its knees by some jerk who gets a thrill
> out of such things.

Great idea!  Why don't you prove your point by actually using your login
information to bring the system "to its knees"?

*shaking head in disbelief*

Wait a minute.  The Flames hockey team plays in Calgary.  Does that make
everyone from Calgary a "Flamer"?

William