[TriLUG] How to mod a thread -1 (Troll)??

Phillip Rhodes mindcrime at cpphacker.co.uk
Mon Mar 1 22:17:56 EST 2004

Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> so come on, let's not make things worse by resrting to ad hominem
> ourselves, eh?  state that you felt insulted (if you did),

Ad hominothing... this guy's a first-rate troll, nothing else.

This whole thread needs to be modded -1 (Troll) (yes, my post
included.. hey, everybody feels the need to feed the trolls every
now and again).

Otherwise, I agree with Magnus Hedemark's sentiments.  This guy
can take a f'in hike if he doesn't like the way things are done
here.

TTYL,

Phil R.

--
When the 1st Amendment no longer protects your voice.
And when the 4th Amendment no longer protects your privacy or your stuff.

FREE AMERICA
Vote Libertarian
www.lp.org