[TriLUG] Mozilla password annoyances

Owen Berry trilugbucket at berrybunch.net
Tue Mar 2 08:42:27 EST 2004

Thanks for the feedback Jeremy, Phil and Tanner. Mozdev may be the best
option just because it is a collection of Mozilla related stuff, but
I'll take a look at and consider the advantages of using TriForge as
well. I would just post the code to the group, but that might get a
little messy once the Makefile and any licensing related files are
added.

For now I need to do some more reading on the licensing I should use as
I'm using some of the Netscape libraries.

Owen