[TriLUG] MASSIVE SECURITY BREACH

Michael Thompson thompson at easternrad.com
Tue Mar 2 10:26:52 EST 2004

Stanley A. Schultz, first class moron, wrote:
> WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE THINKING? WHERE DO YOU KEEP YOUR BRAINS ANYWAY?

I normally would not resort to insults or personal attacks on any
mailing list, especially with someone as "special" as you apparently
are, but it seems that you are just an idiot trying to troll on a Linux
list and make yourself feel better about your obvious lack of common
sense or intelligence.

> I have grave doubts about the sanity of any list owners/administrators who
> periodically, predictably broadcast, or allow to be broadcast, their
> members' passwords for any reason!
>
> Who in Hell needs Microsoft's security holes when we have lists that do
> this?

Apparently you do, troller.  No non-Windows experience on your resume.
Are we to take security advice from someone who has a working knowledge
of telnet?  Wow, let us all bow down at your extensive Windows GUI
program knowledge. </sarcasm>  Please, go back to "handling of a wide
variety of common and exotic animals" in whatever way pleases you (in
private please) and leave the security business up to people with enough
common sense to READ THE F!#$ING MANUAL.  And for Gods sake, stay away
from the health care arena.

>  Peace, health, wisdom and wealth.
>  Live long and prosper.

Good advice, you should follow it.

>  Stan Schultz
>  Marguerite Schultz
>   4411 Edmonton Trail. NE
>   Calgary, Alberta T2E 3V7
>   CANADA
>
>   Phone (days): (403) 220-8570 (Leave message.)
>   Phone (eves): (403) 230-1911 (Leave message.)
>   Phone (cell): (403) 667-6697 (Forget it! It's never on!)
>   FAX (24 hrs): (403) 270-8928
>   E-mail: schultz at ucalgary.ca
>   Web: http://www.ucalgary.ca/~schultz/

^ Gee, thats a lot of information from someone as concerned about
security as you claim to be.

Well, thats about all the time your worth.

Screw you,

--mike  :)