[TriLUG] /tmp/session_mm_apache0.mem

Andrew Perrin clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Tue Mar 2 11:11:42 EST 2004

Well you're right:

 12K -rw-------    1 root     root          64M Feb 29 20:28 session_mm_apache0.mem

it's about 12K. That raises another question, though. If the file had
been, e.g., marked "s" in the listing, I would never have bothered to note
it. What kind of file is this that is considered a normal file, yet has
such different sizes?

ap

clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu * andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu