[TriLUG] LUG at NCSU Meeting Tonight, March 2, 6:15 PM

Adam Mondl acmondl at unity.ncsu.edu
Tue Mar 2 12:46:29 EST 2004

The Linux Users Group at NCSU will be holding its next meeting Tonight,
March 2, at 6:15 pm in Cox 400 on the NCSU campus in Raleigh, North
Carolina.  Note that this is not the ordinary time we would meet.

This week in place of the regular meeting, the LUG will be showing our
support of a local Anti-Patriot Act resolution.  We will be meeting in
Cox 400 where there will be a brief talk about the Patriot Act, and then
we will be carpooling to the event.

As usual, anyone who is interested is invited to attend.  Meeting
schedules, installfest details, and a pointer to the campus map with
directions can be found on the LUG website at: http://linux.ncsu.edu/lug

Hope to see you at the meeting!

--
Adam Mondl