[TriLUG] From Hair-cutter

Magnus Hedemark chrish at trilug.org
Wed Mar 3 09:01:09 EST 2004

On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 jeremyp at pobox.com wrote:

> Everything inside the attach

Some questions already came up in #trilug about this so I wanted to be
clear.

This was *not* sent by Jeremy Portzer.  There *was* a virus attached to
it, but thankfull we're de-mime-ing  list posts now so it was stripped
from the message.  This likely came from someone on the mailing list who
is running Windows, so if you're running Windows it is time to check your
system.  You're specifically looking for a strain of the Bagle virus.

If your IP is 65.40.173.173 then you're definitely in trouble.  You're
probably a Sprint DSL customer.  I don't have a full mbox for the mailing
list to search for a post from you, but you're not in my recent archive
(at least under this IP anyway).