[TriLUG] OT: Contemplations on tolerance...

Dan trilug at daijin.nulluser.com
Wed Mar 3 09:57:07 EST 2004

--On Wednesday, March 03, 2004 07:24:21 AM -0500 Magnus Hedemark
<chrish at trilug.org> wrote:

> The Calgary Troll, BTW, wasn't here to ask any questions or learn about
> Open Source Software.  He was here to start trouble, nothing more,
> nothing  less.

Can't agree with this... I'm not sure what his intentions were but I don't
think naming him troll is accurate.  I'll bet he used a real password
instead of a throw-away for his account and freaked when he saw it come
back to him.  It is not hard to sniff SMTP transactions and, in a
university environment, if someone grabbed his real password he could be in
a world of hurt.

I just don't see a 61 year old troll, he has to have better things to do.

--
Dan