[TriLUG] Vector graphics tool for Linux?

elfick elfick at trilug.org
Wed Mar 3 10:26:53 EST 2004

Sorry for resurrecting such an old thread, but I've been playing
with OO.o draw lately and wanted to suggest that gets added to
the list of vector drawing cantidates. It isn't as advanced as
the other vector apps, but it does have EPS export. This thread
was so old I actually pulled it from the archive and would like
to thank Scott Chilcote, whose reply I flagrantly copy and pasted.

Steven Hilton wrote:
>/ I was wondering if anyone on the list has used the various vector
/>/ graphics tools for Linux?
/OpenOffice.org Draw

>/ - EPS export?
/Yes.

>/ - Stability?
/Works for me.

>/ - Missing features you wish you had?
/I'm still playing with it, so I'm not sure, but I haven't found any
yet.

>/ - Usability or intuitive interface?
/The UI is extremely simple and easy to use.

>/ - Glaring bugs?
/I don't recall any.