[TriLUG] OT: Contemplations on tolerance...

Tanner Lovelace lovelace at wayfarer.org
Wed Mar 3 13:04:13 EST 2004

Jon Carnes said the following on 3/2/04 10:22 PM:
[...]
> Let us have more gently guiding voice from within TriLUG.
>
> Jon Carnes

Jon,

Thank you very much for posting this.

I completely agree.  The response to this thread got way out of
hand.  One silver lining to the clouds, though, can be seen on the
subscription page to the TriLUG mailing list.  The statement
"DO NOT USE A VALUABLE PASSWORD" was changed to be all caps and
in red.  Hopefully this will stand out enough to keep
people from using a valuable password for this field.

Cheers,
Tanner
--
Tanner Lovelace       | Don't move! Or I'll fill ya full of... little
lovelace at wayfarer.org | yellow bolts of light! - Commander John Crichton