[Fwd: Re: [TriLUG] OT: Contemplations on tolerance...]

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformanceinc.com
Wed Mar 3 13:31:51 EST 2004

On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 10:22:18PM -0500, Jon Carnes wrote:
> Let us have more gently guiding voice from within TriLUG.

I have been a reader of TriLUG for several years.  I still consider
myself a Linux newbie...and don't get nearly as much time to play
with Linux as I would like.  I have learned much here...and
occasionally even offered something back to others.

Regardless of how basic my questions have been...they were always
answered in a helpful and respectful manner.

Mr Schultz's posts were answered rudely because his post was rude.
While that does not excuse the behavior...it does validate the
old saying: "You catch more bees with sugar than vinegar".

:>

Chris Merrill                  |  http://www.webperformanceinc.com
Web Performance Inc.           |  http://www.webperformancemonitoring.net

Website Load Testing, Stress Testing, and Performance Monitoring Software