[TriLUG] Certifications

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 12:30:41 EST 2004

Speaking of training... I recall an NCSU computer training unit person telling
us about a discount being offered to TriLUG members... or something of the
sort... I wanted to know about the RHCT (RH133 course?) and test, cost, time
frame, details, etc.  I haven't seen anything to this effect on the list.

Sorry Roy, I had to say something... I want to know the info!  (I had asked Roy
a couple weeks ago if he heard anything from the guy.)

thanks,
David M.