[TriLUG] Re: making a case for oracle9i on linux

Lance A. Brown lance at bearcircle.net
Fri Mar 5 11:37:58 EST 2004

I'm running Red Hat Linux on 4 Dell 6450s with Oracle 9i all using a
NetApp F820 as the data storage for the Oracle DBs.  Works great.  We
are going to be rolling these boxes up to RHEL AS 3 soon.

--[Lance]

--
  Carolina Spirit Quest:  http://www.carolinaspiritquest.org/
  Celebrate The Circle: http://www.angelfire.com/nc/celebratethecircle/