[TriLUG] March 9 TNTUG meeting - Don't forget!

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Fri Mar 5 19:29:07 EST 2004

> > Heaven forbid if TriLUG found out that VMWARE is non-denominational
> (Linux
> > or Winders) and is speaking to Triangle NT User Group
> (http://www.tntug.org)
> > on Tuesday...
>
> Yeah, but you guys make us pay for Pizza!

[Jim Ray sez:] last meeting I went to where we presented linux to the
winders group, I paid for the pizza for the group.  Vmware told me last july
that they would pay for pizza.  It is someone else's baby now.  I did my
tour of duty.  I used to always ask the speaker to pay since we never had
any budget or donations.

Seriously, if you wanna go, I'm sure there will be plenty of seats and just
got confirmation from the current president that vmware would, indeed, be
present.  Me thinks they're flying someone in to speak; so, it would be
great to fill up some seats.