[TriLUG] Re: Time To Ditch RoadRunner?

Brian A. Henning lugmail at cheetah.dynip.com
Sat Mar 6 20:45:48 EST 2004

Ha,
 just as they are advertising about the New Improved up-to-50%-faster Road
Runner (at least in the Raleigh area)..
  This is why you may hear me balk against the wide eager acceptance of VoIP
and other such technologies now and then.  Sure, they're great and all, but
they do take bandwidth and bandwidth, though always getting boosts, is
finite..

I have a whole rant I could get into, but I will spare you all..

~B