[TriLUG] Re: Time To Ditch RoadRunner?

Ben Pitzer uncleben at mindspring.com
Mon Mar 8 16:26:19 EST 2004

http://www.broadbandreports.com/forum/remark,9486129~mode=flat

And just so y'all know, I posted nothing in this thread whatsoever, but
there is a good deal of truth in it.  As for "the real potential of ADSL",
know that that potential is only as real as your proximity to the CO.  If
you were able to get 6Mbps, you were most likely very close to yours.  Folks
who live more than a mile away aren't even going to get close to 6Mbps, I
can assure you.

Yeah, I know I'm biased, but facts is facts.

Regards,
Ben Pitzer

"Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
 --Ben Franklin--

--
Ryan Leathers <ryan.leathers at globalknowledge.com>
Global Knowledge