[TriLUG] March 8 NC*SA meeting - Don't forget!

Frye, Matthew Matthew.Frye at rexhealth.com
Tue Mar 9 09:05:27 EST 2004

We did know, and we did get enough pizza.  14 to be exact.  Unfortunately,
our speaker, Mr. Jeremy Hogan of Red Hat, did not show.  It's unfortunate
that he did not show and that more people did not attend as anticipated, but
Lisa Lorenzin pitched in with an Netscreen presentation about Intrusion
Prevention.  Thanks Lisa!