[TriLUG] OT - tech jobs on the rise in RTP?

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Mar 9 13:26:22 EST 2004

Yep.  I've seen a lot of offers in the past few weeks.  Consulting is
still going full steam too. Of course the pricing is still rock bottom,
maybe that's why they are having so much trouble hiring - even in a glut
of professionals who are looking.

I guess maybe the economy *is* strong enough to withstand those
Republican's filling their pockets with our Tax money... :-)

Jon