[TriLUG] OT - tech jobs on the rise in RTP?

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Tue Mar 9 15:41:08 EST 2004

> > I guess maybe the economy *is* strong enough to withstand those
> > Republican's filling their pockets with our Tax money... :-)
>
> ...correction, our children's money.  Our kids are going to pay this
> back.  Or maybe we can all give up SS.
>
> Even the congressional R's are getting a little wigged-out on the
> recent budget deficit.  A recent poll suggested that folks consider
> D's more fiscally responsible.  Myself, I think they'll both spend
> money they don't have just as fast as the other on the exact same
> things.
>
> (This is marked OT isn't it? <checking> yep, it is.)
> --
> Mike

Actually, the Republicans are trying to get rid of taxes. The Democrats are
fighting it since they seem to have the belief that the Gov't knows how to
best spend my money vs capitalism be allowed to move freely. The more in my
pocket, the more I spend, the more businesses make, the more the economy
grows, the more businesses make jobs, the more people are employed, the more
money that the Gov't gets in taxes. Simple Economy 101 stuff.