[TriLUG] OT - tech jobs on the rise in RTP?

Owen Berry trilugbucket at berrybunch.net
Tue Mar 9 21:00:31 EST 2004

I've recently been annoyed be the number of postings on Monster (mainly
from IBM) looking for recent graduates (less than 18 months experience).
Not sure what experience and skills you have, but you might have some
luck there. Of course, my opinion of the job description is that they're
actually looking for a few years worth of experience from this recent
graduate, so maybe that won't help.

Owen