[TriLUG] OT - tech jobs on the rise in RTP?

Ryan Leathers ryan.leathers at globalknowledge.com
Wed Mar 10 14:53:37 EST 2004

Sorry for so much OT spam here.

Its all very interesting seeing the opinions and well written arguments
of fellow TriLUGers, but had I foreseen the political and economic
debate elicited by starting this thread I would have refrained from that
fateful post.

I have scolded others here for straying into OT territories of politics
and religion.  I feel hypocritical to have been the originator of this
now geriatric thread.  With no malice to the intervening posters I
humbly apologize to anyone else who wishes this thread would quietly die
starting... right... now.

Ryan

--
Ryan Leathers <ryan.leathers at globalknowledge.com>