[TriLUG] speaking of pda's

David A. Cafaro dac at trilug.org
Thu Mar 11 10:09:05 EST 2004

Depending on what ROM you run on your Zaurus yes you can.  If you run
the older Sharp 2.3x series ROMs on a SL5500 Zaurus you can sync with
Outlook and Evolution.  If you run one of the Third Party ROMS you can
sync with Evolution but not Outlook (that I know of).  If you run one of
the new Sharp 3.x ROMS on a SL5500 you can sync with Outlook, but not
Evolution (yet).  If you run and Sharp ROM for the SL5600 or later
Zaurus then you can sync with Outlook but not Evolution (yet).

To check out some info take a look at the ZUG here:

http://www.zaurususergroup.com/

For official Sharp Zaurus stuff:

http://www.myzaurus.com/

For a project to get the Sharp 3.x and SL5600 ROMS to sync:

http://www.cyph.org/zsrep/

For all other linux sync stuff check out here:

http://multisync.sourceforge.net/

Hope that helps,
David Cafaro
SL5500 ROM 3.0 (No sync for Linux for me :-( )