[TriLUG] The NC*SA meeting that wasn't.

Tanner Lovelace lovelace at wayfarer.org
Thu Mar 11 16:24:59 EST 2004

Frye, Matthew said the following on 3/11/04 9:33 AM:

> Incidentally, I didn't see you at the meeting, Tanner, so I expect you have
> nothing to complain about.

I wasn't complaining.  I was just asking a valid question.  Since I'm
not actually a system administrator I don't often come to NC*SA meetings
unless there's something interesting happening.  A speaker who doesn't
show up doesn't usually rank as interesting on my scale so based upon
past performance I asked about future possibilities.  It was the
obvious question.  Glad to hear you're working it out.

Cheers,
Tanner
--
Tanner Lovelace       | Don't move! Or I'll fill ya full of... little
lovelace at wayfarer.org | yellow bolts of light! - Commander John Crichton