[TriLUG] OT - tech jobs on the rise in RTP?

Mike M linux-support at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 12 09:52:50 EST 2004

On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 02:53:37PM -0500, Ryan Leathers wrote:
> Sorry for so much OT spam here.

S'matter? Delete key not working? :-)

It's marked OT and I can see grey/gray matter at work in the postings
as is _usually_ the case on TriLUG.

I don't see how economics, politics, and OSS can be far OT myself.

Besides, TriLUG is my water cooler.  I've been working at home in the
basement since 2001 and I've come to thoroughly enjoy the OT threads
the same way I enjoyed office chatter when I was a cubicle rat.

All work, not play, you know the rest.

$0.02

--
Mike

When the correction first comes, we tend to underreact. While we do not
like the surprise, we tend to think of it as maybe a one-time thing.
Things, we believe, will soon get back to normal. We do not scale back
our expectations sufficiently. It apparently takes years for this to
work itself out. - John Mauldin