[TriLUG] OT: compaq digital unix help

Douglas Kojetin djkojeti at unity.ncsu.edu
Fri Mar 12 17:42:17 EST 2004

After a full day of troubleshooting, I figured out all my problems.

Item 3 was an odd one ... about 20 lines of 'blar' in the .login file
dealing with root cookies for a non-root user.  This machine was
'donated' to us from another institution, so I'm not quite sure why
they were in .login, but taking them out resolved the issue.

Even got my (remote) printer to work with this old guy!

Thanks all for the help,
Doug