[TriLUG] latex section notes/outline in PDF viewing

Douglas Kojetin djkojeti at unity.ncsu.edu
Sun Mar 14 12:06:07 EST 2004

Hi All-

I've searched a bit for this (including google and my trusty 'A Guide
to LaTeX' manual), but I figured someone out there could point me in
the correct direction.  I'm using standard LaTeX packages/classes to
produce PDF (using TeXShop), but when I view the output PDF, it lacks
the outline of the document that I frequently see when viewing PDF
files.  Does anyone know how to get LaTeX to use the
section/subsection/etc titles as an outline for PDF viewing?

Thanks!
Doug