[TriLUG] help with colocations

Joseph Tate jtate at dragonstrider.com
Mon Mar 15 11:37:20 EST 2004

Dan wrote:

> I need some pointers with local colocators?  Who are the good ones
> around here?

TriLUG uses Inflow (as does my current employer).

Unfortunately they don't offer NTP services, and their "FlowView" web
based DNS/etc configuration tool will only work in IE.  They also
probably won't be much help beyond powercycling if your Linux box goes
down.  They do have quality power conditioning and backups, and
redundant everything though.  And they are nearby.  Their monitoring is
pretty good too.

Oh, and free sodas in the break room, and they have a yearly customer
appreciation activity that in recent years has included paintball.

Joseph