[TriLUG] Shuttle XPC

ljacobs lj at mandala-designs.com
Wed Mar 17 12:40:58 EST 2004

Has anyone tried to run a Shuttle XPC (specfically the new zen Shuttle) under any variant of Linux and X? The zen Shuttle has an ATI Radeon 9100 video controller on the mobo and (although I did install the linux driver for that controller from the ATI website) I cannot get Xconfigurator to recognize it. So X will not run. Everything else seems quite standard and works fine.

I have run Shuttles with Windows and without X it runs any BSD or Linux variant. But this is the first time I'vetried to run X on it.

Any ideas? Experience? Suggestions?

Thanks for any help.

Sent via the WebMessaging system at mandala-designs.com